Saturday 31 May 2008

Patricia Heaton - Heatons Saucy Photo Shock

PATRICIA HEATON was mortified when a sexy photoshoot for a photographer friend's portfolio ended up on the internet.

Heaton was stunned when a fan asked for an autograph on one of the images, which featured the actress wearing lingerie.

The 50-year-old star says, "I did some photos for my make-up artist and a photographer for their portfolio - like beauty shots. And because of the internet - people can hack into it - they get out. It got out."

But Heaton looked so good in the snaps, even her own attorney refused to believe it was really her body.

She adds, "I called my lawyer and he saw the photos and he said, 'Oh my God, I can't believe they put your head on somebody else's body.'

"I said, 'No, that's me.' And he's like, 'That's the best photoshop I've ever seen.'"




See Also